(BCOM Law, LLB) is a litigation and dispute resolution lawyer specializing in Construction and Engineering Law. She commenced her articles at Markram Inc under Hendrik Markram in 2016 after being appointed as administrative assistant in 2015 at the firm during her final year of studies. She was admitted as attorney of the High Court in May 2018. Sumari endeavors to expand her knowledge in the field of construction contracts and property law.
- The Legal Approach Towards Time Barring Clauses in Insurance Contracts
- THE ROLE PLAYERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSION AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
- THE AFFECT OF SPLUMA ON ACTS OF REGISTRATION OF LAND SITUATED IN THE JURISDICTION OF TSHWANE
- AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR USE IN AND OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA
- Fairness and the FIDIC Silver Book