Liezl Vosloo is an admitted Attorney, Notary and Conveyancer. She specialises in all aspects of conveyancing and has been under the employment of Mr Anton Theron since 2004. Liezl also commenced her articles of clerkship under Mr Anton Theron whilst completing her LLB degree. Today she serves as Mr Anton Theron’s professional assistant. She was admitted as an Attorney, Notary and Conveyancer in 2015.
- The Legal Approach Towards Time Barring Clauses in Insurance Contracts
- THE ROLE PLAYERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSION AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
- THE AFFECT OF SPLUMA ON ACTS OF REGISTRATION OF LAND SITUATED IN THE JURISDICTION OF TSHWANE
- AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR USE IN AND OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA
- Fairness and the FIDIC Silver Book