(BA: Law, LLB) joined Markram Incorporated in 2016 as a Candidate Attorney. She served articles under Amelia Markram and Anton Theron, during which time she developed a keen interest in Construction Law, Insurance Law and Professional Indemnity Claims, and Contract Law. Claire now practices as an attorney at Markram Incorporated Attorneys, following her admission during May 2018 and specializes in construction disputes and insurance matters.
- The Legal Approach Towards Time Barring Clauses in Insurance Contracts
- THE ROLE PLAYERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSION AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
- THE AFFECT OF SPLUMA ON ACTS OF REGISTRATION OF LAND SITUATED IN THE JURISDICTION OF TSHWANE
- AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR USE IN AND OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA
- Fairness and the FIDIC Silver Book