Anton Theron (B.Proc) is an admitted attorney, notary, conveyancer and also the director of Tonkin Clacey Pretoria and brings some 35 years’ worth of experience to the firm. Anton has extensive litigation experience from over ten years spent with the State Attorney’s office. He is also a property law expert, and specialises in all aspects of conveyancing. He is currently the convenor for the conveyancing examination, vice-chairperson of the Gauteng Law Council and current member of the central committees and property committees of the Pretoria and Johannesburg Attorneys’ Association, as well as the Gauteng Law Council and the Law Societies of South Africa. Anton is also the drafter and examiner of the conveyancing national exam in South Africa.
- The Legal Approach Towards Time Barring Clauses in Insurance Contracts
- THE ROLE PLAYERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSION AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
- THE AFFECT OF SPLUMA ON ACTS OF REGISTRATION OF LAND SITUATED IN THE JURISDICTION OF TSHWANE
- AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR USE IN AND OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA
- Fairness and the FIDIC Silver Book