(LLB) is an admitted attorney and serves as a professional assistant in the Engineering, Construction and Insurance Law department. Carma served her articles of clerkship at Markram Inc under Amelia Markram and was admitted as an attorney in 2017. She specializes in general litigation and alternative dispute resolution, as well as providing opinions and advice to insurers.
- The Legal Approach Towards Time Barring Clauses in Insurance Contracts
- THE ROLE PLAYERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSION AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
- THE AFFECT OF SPLUMA ON ACTS OF REGISTRATION OF LAND SITUATED IN THE JURISDICTION OF TSHWANE
- AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR USE IN AND OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA
- Fairness and the FIDIC Silver Book