(LLB; LLM) joined Markram Incorporated in 2017 as a Professional Assistant in the Construction and Engineering Department. She completed her LLM in Contract Law in 2016 and was admitted as an Attorney of the High Court in April 2016. Prior to joining Markram Incorporated, she practised at a Commercial Law firm specialising in various commercial contracts. She uses her knowledge in contract law to assess and interpret the relevant construction contracts and advise clients accordingly.
- The Legal Approach Towards Time Barring Clauses in Insurance Contracts
- THE ROLE PLAYERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION PROFESSION AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
- THE AFFECT OF SPLUMA ON ACTS OF REGISTRATION OF LAND SITUATED IN THE JURISDICTION OF TSHWANE
- AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR USE IN AND OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA
- Fairness and the FIDIC Silver Book